TIP265: Mark Yusko - The Endowment Model of Investing (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· How to invest link an endowment
· Why innovation in an asset class.
· Why portfolio construction is the most overlooked activity while security selection is the most overvalued activity
· Why asset allocation drives returns more than security selection
· Ask The Investors: Am I too old to start value investing?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Tweet directly to Mark Yusko
Mark Yusko’s company Morgan Creek Funds
Robert Kiyosaki’s book, Rich Dad Poor Dad – Read reviews of this book
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
Send money abroad the smart way with Transferwise.