TIP265: Mark Yusko - The Endowment Model of Investing (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to invest link an endowment
- Why innovation in an asset class.
- Why portfolio construction is the most overlooked activity while security selection is the most overvalued activity
- Why asset allocation drives returns more than security selection
- Ask The Investors: Am I too old to start value investing?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Tweet directly to Mark Yusko
- Mark Yusko’s company Morgan Creek Funds
- Robert Kiyosaki’s book, Rich Dad Poor Dad – Read reviews of this book
- Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Send money abroad the smart way with Transferwise.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store