TIP267: An Intrinsic Value Assessment w/ Sean Stannard-Stockton (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· What is the intrinsic value of First Republic Bank
· Why First Republic Bank can be seen as a retail business with a superior franchise
· How to value banks, and the importance of price to tangible book value
· Which key ratios to use to evaluate performance and debt levels of banks
· Ask The Investors: How to pick stocks when you have a full-time job
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Sean Stannard-Stockton’s company, Emsemble Capital
Ensemble Capital’s educational blog
Ensemble Capital’s Twitter
Check out Millennial Investing by The Investor’s Podcast Network
Sign up to the TIP live event in Los Angeles with Stig and David by emailing email@example.com
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Send money abroad the smart way with Transferwise.
Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
Automate your work with Zapier.