TIP268: Small Cap Investing w/ David Flood (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· What is over the counter stocks and how to invest in them
· What a dark stock is, and why they are mispriced
· Why you should look for companies trading at a negative enterprise value
· How can to build a position in companies with a market cap with less than $50M
· Why David Flood is using Google Satellites photos in his stock research
· Ask The Investors: Is passive investing a new bubble, and if it is how can you protect yourself?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Preston and Stig’s Mastermind group discussion with David Flood
David Flood’s Blog, Elementary Value
The Investor’s Podcast Network forum, where David Flood is an administrator
Tweet directly to David Flood
David Flood’s free intrinsic value analyses on The Investor’s Podcast Network
Sign up to the TIP live event in Los Angeles with Stig and David by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Experience a real estate investing platform that is powered by an investor-first model with Fundrise.
Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.