TIP268: Small Cap Investing w/ David Flood (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is over the counter stocks and how to invest in them
- What a dark stock is, and why they are mispriced
- Why you should look for companies trading at a negative enterprise value
- How can to build a position in companies with a market cap with less than $50M
- Why David Flood is using Google Satellites photos in his stock research
- Ask The Investors: Is passive investing a new bubble, and if it is how can you protect yourself?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s Mastermind group discussion with David Flood
- David Flood’s Blog, Elementary Value
- The Investor’s Podcast Network forum, where David Flood is an administrator
- Tweet directly to David Flood
- David Flood’s free intrinsic value analyses on The Investor’s Podcast Network
- Sign up to the TIP live event in Los Angeles with Stig and David by emailing email@example.com
- Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
- Experience a real estate investing platform that is powered by an investor-first model with Fundrise.
- Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store