TIP269: Factor Based Investing w/ Jack Vogel (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· What is factor investing?
· Which factors have historically performed best?
· Which factors perform best in bear markets?
· Should you invest in one or multiple factors at the same time?
· Ask The Investors: What is the Relative Strength Indicator, and how do I use it?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Tweet directly to Jack Vogel
Jack Vogel’s website, Alpha Architect
Jack Vogel’s tool and articles about factor investing.
Andrew Berkin’s book, A complete guide to factor-based investing – Read Reviews of this book
Sign up to the TIP live event in Los Angeles with Stig and David by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Compare and buy life insurance the easy way with Policygenius.
Send money abroad the smart way with Transferwise.
Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.