TIP272: X-Prize Founder Peter Diamandis & Steven Kotler on the speed of technology (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· Which major industries will be disrupted most over the next 10 years and how
· Why we have an abundance problem rather than a scarcity problem
· Why 89% of all genetic diseases can be cured permanently very soon
· How long will it take before AI is much better at writing novels better than humans, and how AI can already make short films
· Why iPhones soon will just be a pair of glasses with many more features
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Peter and Steven’s book, The Future is Faster thank you think – Read reviews of this book
David Sinclair’s book, Lifespan - Read reviews of this book
Shawn Flynn’s interview with NASA veteran, Jonathan Trent
The Investor’s Podcast Network’s new show, Silicon Valley
Sign up to the TIP live event in Los Angeles with Stig and David by emailing email@example.com
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Increase the efficiency of your web team with Pantheon.
Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
Automate your work with Zapier.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.