TIP297: Warren Buffett & the 2020 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting Part 1 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why did Warren Buffett sell his airline stocks?
- Whether Warren Buffett recommends that retail investors buy stocks now?
- Why Berkshire Hathaway hasn’t acted more in the financial markets during the corona crisis so far
- How does Warren Buffett allocate capital across Berkshire Hathaway
- Ask The Investors: What does “cash is trash” mean?
Books and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Check out the momentum tool that Preston and Stig created for the TIP Community that predicted the crash in the stock market. TIP Finance also gives you access to our filter tool for the cheapest companies in the US.
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Jeff Booth about inflation and deflation
- Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler’s book, The Future Is Faster Than You Think
- Interview with Ray Dalio where he says that, “cash is trash”
- Follow Ray Dalio on Linkedin
- Preston’s tweet about the Cantillon Effect
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined.
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back with Radius Bank. Get a $50 sign on bonus with promo code “TIP”.
- The brand new season of Billions is now streaming only on Stan. Start your 30 day free trial today!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store