TIP298: Part II - Warren Buffett & the 2020 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Will Berkshire Hathaway outperform S&P500?
- What are the inflationary and deflationary risks for Berkshire Hathaway’s capital intensive businesses?
- Why didn’t Buffett repurchase more Berkshire Hathaway stocks so far in the corona crisis?
- Can the US government default on its bonds?
- Ask The Investors: When do you sell your profitable stocks?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Check out the momentum tool that Preston and Stig created for the TIP Community that predicted the crash in the stock market. TIP Finance also gives you access to our filter tool for the cheapest companies in the US.
- Preston and Stig’s first episode about the 2020 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder’s Meeting
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Jake Taylor about the Intrinsic Value of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Ray Dalio’s article about currencies
- BRK Versus SP500 Chart that Preston was talking about during the show
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined.
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Have everything you need to live your most comfortable life with Brooklinen. Use promo code INVESTORS.
- The brand new season of Billions is now streaming only on Stan. Start your 30 day free trial today!
- Search for The Jordan Harbinger Show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store