TIP299: Mastermind Discussion 2Q 2020 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is the intrinsic value of Berkshire Hathaway?
- What is the intrinsic value of Markel?
- What is the competitive advantage of eBay and what is the intrinsic value?
- Why Spotify might be undervalued at a $30B valuation even though it’s not making any money
- ·Ask The Investors: How are Preston and Stig managing their stock portfolios?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s tool for stock selection and determining the momentum of all US stocks and ETFs, TIP Finance
- Mastermind Discussion Q1 2020
- Preston and Stig’s FREE resource, Intrinsic Value Index
- Subscribe to Preston and Stig’s FREE Intrinsic Value Assessments
- Database of what super investors’ invest in, Dataroma
- Tobias Carlisle’s talk at Google
- Tobias Carlisle’s podcast, The Acquires Podcast
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF, ZIG
- Tobias Carlisle’s book, The Acquirer's Multiple - read reviews of this book
- Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
- Hari's Blog: BitsBusiness.com
- Tweet directly to Hari
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Experience savings in your shipping cost with Pitney Bowes SendPro.
- Search for The Jordan Harbinger Show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back with Radius Bank. Get a $50 sign on bonus with promo code “TIP”.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store