TIP301: Grant Williams & Luke Gromen Talk Global Macro Economics (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How can the US continue printing dollars without the dollar significantly weakening
- Which role the treasury market has in the geopolitical situation between the US and China
- Whether the US could end up like the Weimar Republic or Venezuela
- Why is gold not going higher despite the excessive money printing.
- The difference between the gold and the bitcoin market and what the indicators tell us
- Ask The Investors: Why don’t more companies issue shares when its stock trades at all-time high?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s previous interview with Luke Gromen about the Stock Market Melt-up
- Luke Gromen’s website, The Forrest for the Trees
- Tweet directly to Luke Gromen
- Tweet directly to Grant Williams
- Grant William’s website
- Preston and Stig’s episode on William Thorndike’s book, The Outsiders
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Write like a pro with advanced real-time feedback with Grammarly Premium.
- Investing in the important COVID-19 vaccine that MigVax is doing with OurCrowd.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store