TIP307: Cullen Roche on Stocks, Inflation, & COVID-19 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The main advantage of centralized currencies
- Why the risk of inflation is more likely to come from the Treasury than from the Federal Reserve
- Why growth stocks typically perform better in a low inflation environment and value stocks perform better in a high inflation environment
- Where to find value in international equities
- How should investors navigate the current market conditions?
- Ask The Investors: What is the relationship between inflation, interest rates, and house prices?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Cullen Roche about contrarian investing
- Cullen Roche’s website, Pragmatic Capitalism
- Tweet directly to Cullen Roche
- Magic Spoon. Healthy cereal that tastes too good to be true. Use promo code: WSB to enjoy free shipping.
- Experience savings in your shipping cost with Pitney Bowes SendPro.
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store