TIP312: Investing In Businesses w/ Great Fundamentals w/ John Huber (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to identify high-quality businesses and their moat
- How to make growth assumptions for your stock picks
- Why the vast majority of losses in the stock market come from picking the wrong business and not picking the wrong valuation on the right business.
- How is the COVID-19 crisis different and similar to other crises in the stock market?
- Ask The Investors: Should I borrow money and buy a real asset if I think we will see massive inflation?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s interview with John Huber about the intrinsic value of Facebook
- John Huber’s company, Saber Capital
- John Huber’s value investing blog
- Preston and Stig’s free value investing forum
- Jeremy Siegel’s, Stock for the long run – Read reviews of this book
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Invest in the very same paintings as millionaires and billionaires, at a fraction of the cost, with Masterworks. Use promo code WSB to skip the 70,000 waitlist to get first dibs. (Important Disclaimer)
- Experience savings in your shipping cost with Pitney Bowes SendPro.
- Enjoy better health and peak performance with Athletic Greens, your all-in-one daily drink. Get the FREE D3/K2 wellness bundle with your first purchase!
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Open your stockbroking account & enjoy innovative trading tools and market-leading news and research with advanced charting packages with CMC Markets.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store