TIP314: Thoughts from Ray Dalio, Eric Schmidt, Peter Thiel, & Sam Zell on the Current Economy (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Where Ray Dalio predicts money to flow after COVID-19 is over
- How Peter Thiel thinks about how technology is changing education from the outside in
- How Sam Zell thinks about the commercial mortgage-backed securities, and whether there is an opportunity for investors.
- Eric Schmidt's thoughts about big tech monopolies and the dominance of the App stores
- Ask The Investors: What is the Modern Portfolio Theory and should I use it?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s review of Ray Dalio’s book, Principles
- Preston and Stig’s review of Ray Dalio’s book, Big Debt Crises
- Preston and Stig’s review of Peter Theil’s book, From Zero to One.
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Train your nervous system to be more resilient to stress with Apollo Neuro. Get 15% off your purchase today.
- Make hiring efficient and effective. Get a quality candidate within the first day with ZipRecruiter.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Protect your online activity TODAY with ExpressVPN, the VPN rated #1 by CNET and Wired.
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Enjoy Dedicated Account Management Support from Telstra, now with messaging, for every business.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store