TIP321: Investing & The Brain w/ John Gald (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How we process information subconsciously and how we can take advantage of it
- How reflexivity functions between the conscious and subconscious mind.
- How the brain tricks us into making investing mistakes
- How the best investors use the biases of other investors to achieve superior stock returns
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Antonio Damasio's book, Self Comes to Mind – Read reviews of this book
- Norman Doidge's book, The Brain that Changes Itself – Read reviews of this book
- Stanislas Dehaene's book, Consciousness and the Brain
- Twitter profile: John Gald
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Make hiring efficient and effective. Get a quality candidate within the first day with ZipRecruiter.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Experience savings in your shipping cost with Pitney Bowes SendPro.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Enjoy Dedicated Account Management Support from Telstra, now with messaging, for every business.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store