TIP322: Raoul Pal - Macro Overview for 4th Q 2020 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Are we in an inflationary or deflationary environment?
- Why interest rates will turn negative in the US
- Why bitcoin is consuming all other asset classes
- How and why hedge funds, large corporations, and endowments will soon enter the bitcoin space
- Ask The Investors: “Modern Monetary Theory” – is it valid?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Raoul Pal about Macro Concerns
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Raoul Pal about Macro Investing
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Raoul Pal about Macro Economics and Global Risks
- Listen to the Real Vision Podcast
- Connect with Raoul Pal on Twitter
- Raoul Pal's website, Real Vision TV with free videos
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Take part of OurCrowd's investment in Cyabra today.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store