TIP330: Warren Buffett - w/ Lawrence Cunningham
In today’s episode, we sit down with author and George Washington University Professor of Law, Lawrence Cunningham. Most known for his wildly successful publication of Warren Buffett’s Essays, Lawrence is the most prolific researcher and author of Buffett and Berkshire, having written over two dozen books on the topic.
This was a very fun and wide-ranging discussion, so sit back and enjoy our discussion with Lawrence Cunningham.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What separates Warren Buffett from the average investor
- How to identify a quality investment
- How to distinguish good management from bad
- What may happen to Berkshire beyond Buffett
- Is Berkshire currently undervalued?
- Are investing mistakes come from picking the wrong business than paying too much for a great business?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Lawrence Cunningham’s signature book: The Essays of Warren Buffett
- Lawrence Cunningham’s book on Quality Investing: Quality Investing
- Lawrence Cunningham’s book on Quality Shareholders: Quality Shareholders
- Lawrence Cunningham’s book on Berkshires operating structure and corporate culture: Margin of Trust
- #1 book on philosophy that addresses the definition of “Quality”: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- David Sokol (Warren Buffett’s protege) book: Pleased but not Satisfied
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s took for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Make BendHSA a part of your financial well-being today.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Join OurCrowd's investment in BlueGreen Water Technologies today.
- Have everything you need to grow online with Squarespace. Use code WSB to save 10% off your first website or domain purchase.
- Check out our top picks for the Best Investing Podcasts in 2020
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
GET IN TOUCH WITH STIG