TIP331: Inflation w/ Cullen Roche
On today's show, we bring back investment expert, Cullen Roche, to talk about inflation, the state of the economy, and whether there is a rational argument for stocks trading at 50x earnings.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why money supply expansion is not equal to inflation
- Understanding the new rules of bond investing in today’s inflation and interest rate environment
- How to protect your portfolio against inflation
- Whether there is a rational argument for stocks to be trading at 50 times earnings
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Cullen Roche about equities and COVID-19 impact
- Preston and Stig’s interview with Cullen Roche about contrarian investing
- Cullen Roche’s website, Pragmatic Capitalism
- Cullen Roche’s comprehensive resource, Understanding Money
- Tweet directly to Cullen Roche
- Email Cullen at email@example.com
- Ray Dalio’s “Ask me Anything” on Reddit
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Make BendHSA a part of your financial well-being today.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today.
- Give yourself an upgrade with Helix Sleep's perfect mattress for you. Get $200 off all mattress orders and 2 free pillows.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Check out our top picks for the Best Investing Podcasts in 2020
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
GET IN TOUCH WITH PRESTON AND STIG