TIP373: Resilient Investing w/ Anthony Scaramucci
On today’s episode, Anthony Scaramucci discusses the future of the finance industry. Anthony is the founder of investment firm Skybridge Capital, which currently manages around $8 billion and was one the earliest in developing an institutional bitcoin fund. Some may know Anthony from his brief stint as White House Communications Director under Trump or his SALT conferences. He’s also the author of four books.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- (11:41 ) The hedge fund industry and how it is evolving
- (20:00 ) How investors should position themselves, now that Anthony believes the traditional 60/40 stock/bond portfolio is dead
- (25:22 ) How the language in the latest infrastructure bill might impact bitcoin and how institutions are viewing the asset
- And much more
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Anthony Scaramucci Twitter
- Trey Lockerbie Twitter
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva
- Unleash your investing potential with Equity Trust
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today
- Start feeling better with a single message. Match with a licensed therapist with Talkspace and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WSB
- Teach kids good money habits the fun and easy way with GoHenry’s debit card for kids and app for parents. Get one free month with promo code WSB
- Donate to GiveWell’s recommended charities and have your donation matched up to $1,000 before the end of August or as long as matching funds last if you've never donated before. Pick PODCAST and We Study Billionaires or enter code TIP at checkout
- The all-electric Cooper SE starts at only $29,900. It’s everything you love about MINI fully electrified. Reserve yours now
- Get up to 40% off + Free Shipping on Four Sigmatic‘s Mushroom Coffee bundles
- Have high quality, sustainably-sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!