TIP389: Buffett's Core Principles w/ Dev Kantesaria
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- 17:27 - How to invest through recessions.
- 19:23 - Why Dev no longer invests in Biotech after he spent 18 years in Biotech Ventures.
- 48:21 - The value of running a highly concentrated portfolio.
- And a whole lot more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Valley Forge Capital Management's Website.
- CNBC Buffett resources' Website.
- Trey Lockerbie's Twitter.
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag-tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more.
- Transform how you drive business results and connect with customers with Snap AR.
- Invest in high-quality, cash-flowing real estate without all of the hassle with PassiveInvesting.
- Have high-quality, sustainably sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood.
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva.
- Trade confidently with BMO adviceDirect. Start trading today with personalized advice with a minimum of just $10,000.
- Track performance, create custom watch lists, and trade from anywhere with confidence with a BMO InvestorLine Self-Directed account.
- Join the ultimate knowledge and networking hub from HubSpot, Trends. Start your 7-day trial today for just $1.
- Start investing in cryptocurrency today with as little as $10. Just go to altoira.com/study.
- Get 20% off on Simplisafe's newest Wireless Outdoor Security system and get the first month of monitoring service for FREE when you enroll in Interactive Monitoring.
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
- Get access to some of the most sought-after real estate in the U.S. with Crowdstreet.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!