TMHS 344: Real-World Motivation To Remind You Of Your Greatness
No matter how dedicated you are to self-improvement, you’re bound to have a bad day every once in a while. We’re human, and that means sometimes we’re unmotivated, uninspired, or just plain cranky. It’s okay to have a bad moment or a hard day. But what truly matters is your ability to pivot and get back to your baseline of happiness and health.
The reason I felt so compelled to share this message is because I’ve recently been in that dark place. No matter what strategies or tools you use to get out of a funk, there’s no denying that listening to inspirational stories can help you channel your motivation. This episode is a compilation of motivating and thought-provoking interviews that you can turn to when you need a mood boost.
You’re going to hear eight incredible stories about improving your self-image, finding the lessons throughout hard times, and harnessing your power to create change. I hope you’ll listen intently, find the pieces that resonate with you and revisit them the next time you need to fill your cup.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- My personal inspiration for putting together this compilation.
- The two factorsthat go into building your subconscious mind.
- How to proactively change your self-image.
- Where self-confidence and self-worth come from.
- How engaging in simple activities can contribute to your confidence.
- Why your identity is like a thermostat.
- How reading can help you change your identity.
- What an expectation hangoveris, and how to overcome it.
- How to use your difficulties as an opportunity to grow and improve.
- Why being attached to old stories about yourself can stunt your growth.
- What it means to truly take responsibility for your life.
- How to find the balance of loving yourself, while also striving to improve.
- Why you should consider muting notifications on your devices.
- How to gauge whether or not a decision is right for you.
- The importance of writing down your goals.
- How to make positive decisions for your future self.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- How to Instantly Shift Your Mindset with Bob Proctor – Episode 137
- Get Financially Fit & Maxout with Ed Mylett – Episode 282
- Eliminate Self Sabotage with Christine Hassler – Episode 273
- How to Go from Average to Phenomenal with Eric Thomas – Episode 263
- Redefining What It Means to be Fit & Healthy with Lita Lewis – Episode 288
- The Truth About Discipline with Bedros Keuilian – Episode 265
- How to Deal with Failure with Bedros Keuilian – Episode 309
- Gaining Strength from Adversity with Andrea Navedo – Episode 290
- Take Control of Your Financial Health with Jemal King – Episode 325
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!