TMHS 385: How To Use Strategy & Structure To Crush Your Biggest Goals - With Guest Steve Weatherford
Setting goals is an important part of growth, but often people make goals without the wherewithal to see things through. This is why so many people fail at popular New Year’s resolutions. Goals, like saving money or getting in shape, are broad and without a plan in place, they can be pretty hard to accomplish. In order to create lasting change, you have to implement an actionable, digestible strategy to help you reach those goals.
Instead of aimlessly working toward what you want, it’s much more effective to reverse engineer your life and create direct action steps that can bring you to your goal. This gives you a sense of clarity and a direct roadmap to become who you want to be.
Steve Weatherford has used this strategy in many aspects of his life, from becoming the fittest man in the NFL to building strong relationships with his wife and children. His superpower is reverse engineering his visions and bringing them to reality. No matter what you plan to accomplish in the new year, an actionable and intentional approach is key. Today, Steve is going to give you the tools and the inspiration to put together your own strategy.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What it means to align yourself with your goals.
- How perfectionism can stop you from feeling fulfilled.
- Four ways to determine if your commitments are in alignment with your goals.
- How to implement a system to help you determine how to spend your time.
- The four core principles to having an amazing relationship.
- Why you should think of your time as currency.
- How following your heart can help others’ dreams come true.
- What it means to leave a legacy.
- The importance of connection in a relationship.
- What it means to be an intentional executor.
- The power of reverse engineering your goals.
- How using a vision board can help you create a strategy.
- The difference between planning and strategizing.
- Why you should start now on your New Year’s Resolutions.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/model ⇐ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off!
- Top 15 Ways to Do HIIT for Fat Loss – Episode 92
- Self-Analysis & Training Your Mind for Success with Steve Weatherford – Episode 272
- Connect with Steve Weatherford Website / Podcast / Instagram
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation