TMHS 387: Reprogram Your Mind For Better Health And Success - With Guest Marisa Peer
In our culture, we’re always striving for more—a fitter body, a more Instagrammable house, or a more substantial paycheck. And while there’s absolutely nothing wrong with having aspirations, cultivating those goals is a meaningless pursuit unless it comes from a strong foundation of self-worth. You are capable of achieving your goals because you are deserving of them, not because you are lacking in some way.
This can be a hard skill to master because many of us have a laundry list of skills and traits we believe we could improve upon. But you’ll find that your life will change if you can simply believe that you are enough, that you are deserving, and you are worth it.
That’s why I’m excited to share this conversation with Marisa Peer. Marisa is a world-renowned therapist, a best-selling author, and a specialist in teaching simple steps that produce life-changing results. On today’s show, she’s sharing the transformation that’s available to you by simply believing you are enough. You’ll hear about the incredible power of your thoughts and words, how to change your behaviors by making them familiar, and how to manifest anything you want. Marisa’s insights are truly groundbreaking, so get ready to listen in, take notes, and change the way you think!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Marisa coached Vogue Magazine to shift their tone and messaging.
- The effects that the media can have on our self-esteem.
- Why Marisa finds the conventional therapy model frustrating.
- The framework of Rapid Transformational Therapy.
- How your thoughts can influence your reality.
- Why our minds tend to be scared of hunger.
- The importance of being intentional and positive with your words.
- How your mindset affects your finances, and how to remove your wealth blocks.
- Why 70% of lottery winners lose their winnings.
- How self-criticism can lead to depression.
- Why your brain loves to repeat familiar patterns.
- How to change your habits by talking about them.
- What you need to know about ownership language.
- How to be specific and detailed in your manifestation.
- Why unhappiness comes from feeling unworthy.
- The importance of following your dreams and sharing your gifts with the world.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Ettitude.com/model ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 10% off your organic sheets!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- The Truth About Naps & Sleep Tips for Parents – Episode 225
- Set Bigger Goals & Create an Extraordinary Mind with Vishen Lakhiani – Episode 357
- I Am Enough by Marisa Peer
- Rapid Transformational Therapy
- I Am Enough Website / Instagram
- Connect with Marisa Peer Website / Instagram
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation