TMHS 396: Tools For Faster Recovery: Sound Therapy, Vibration Therapy & More - With Guest Ben Greenfield
Have you ever thought about what the true limits of human potential are? For example, one pervasive myth is that we only use 10% of our brains. But that’s not the full story—we actually use 100% of our brains, even when we’re asleep. The problem is, we don’t use our brains at 100% capacity.
What makes the human brain so incredible is that it controls every aspect of your mind and body. From regulating your metabolism and mood to controlling your vision, the brain is a powerful player in your overall health. Today you’re going to learn how to optimize your brain and operate at your full capacity.
New York Best-Selling Author Ben Greenfield is sharing groundbreaking insights from his newest book, Boundless. This interview is an in-depth look into how to truly upgrade human performance through scientifically proven strategies. You’re going to hear how to recover faster, think more clearly, sleep better, optimize your brain, and become boundless. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How frequencies can actually heal and change our brains.
- What the vagus nerve is, and the roles it plays in the human body.
- How to increase the tone of your vagus nerve.
- What the mammalian diving reflex is and its importance.
- The two compounds that create acetylcholine, and how to get it in your diet.
- What gut smashing is.
- The benefits of massaging the abdomen as you would other muscles in the body.
- What neurotransmitter dominance is, and how to address it.
- The two most important things you can do to care for your neurotransmitters.
- What it means to be cognizant of your sensory input.
- The importance of consuming (or supplementing) B vitamins & amino acids.
- How to appropriately utilize melatonin.
- What sleep hygiene is, and the importance of creating a safe sleeping environment.
- The two main issues that can create a leaky blood-brain barrier.
- What you need to know about bio-individuality and nutrition.
- The recovery benefits of cold therapy.
- What it means to be boundless in spirit.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/model ⇐ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off!
- Tuning the Human Biofield by Eileen Day McKusick
- SleepStream App
- Peak Brain Institute
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- HBOT USA
- Boundless by Ben Greenfield
- Connect with Ben Greenfield Website / Podcast / Facebook / Instagram
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation