TMHS 409: Building Financial Strength & Being Productive In Times Of Crisis With Guest Amy Porterfield
We’re in the thick of a complicated and uncharted time of human history. Aside from the devastating effects of the virus, many folks are finding themselves financially distressed from the shift in our economy. I want you to know that within every crisis lies an opportunity, and if you’re looking for an opportunity, now is your time.
While the word recession might conjure up negative connotations, history shows us that these economic shifts have always created a path for new ways of doing things. Many businesses are pivoting toward offering online services, and with a little creativity, you can do the same. I believe that no matter who you are or where you come from, you have unique skills and gifts you can offer to the world. Today, you’re going to learn how to make an income from those gifts.
In this episode, you’re going to learn from one of the best online business coaches in the game, Amy Porterfield. Whether you’re temporarily working from home, have lost your job, or are an existing entrepreneur, Amy is bringing incredible value that you utilize to come out of this pandemic better than before. You’re going to learn how to harness your existing skillset to create revenue streams, how to set clear boundaries when you’re working from home, and how to identify your unique expertise. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How a change in the economy can bring forward new opportunities.
- The importance of channeling your resourcefulness.
- Why now is the time to get scrappy and allow yourself to make mistakes.
- Two different ways you can show up and help people.
- How to use your existing skills and knowledge to serve others.
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty about charging for your services or products.
- How to figure out what your expertise is.
- Three myths that are holding you back from generating an income online.
- How to ethically launch a business during a crisis.
- Tips for maintaining a productive and focused workflow at home.
- The two productivity tools Amy uses in her business daily.
- Why creating an email list is so important for entrepreneurs.
- How expecting perfection holds you back.
- Amy’s morning routine and rituals for maintaining her health from home.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Connect with Amy Porterfield Website / Podcast
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation