TMHS 413: Powerful Motivation To Use During Times Of Uncertainty
“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours—it is an amazing journey and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.” – Bob Moawad
It can be easy to become weighed down by external circumstances, especially right now. All of us are adjusting to a new normal and trying to navigate circumstances that we’ve never encountered before. In a time when there are more uncertainties and stressors than ever, it’s important to remember the innate power that you hold to navigate your life’s direction.
Today you’re going to hear ten uplifting, motivating messages to remind you of your capacity to create a life that you love. You’ll hear about how you can create a healthier stress response in your body and how to take control of your mind. This episode contains tips for goal setting, creating happiness, and setting your own boundaries of what is possible for you.
If you’ve recently felt like you’ve lost motivation or perspective, know that you’re not alone in that. What truly matters is your ability to recognize that, pivot, and understand the gravity of your potential to create change. I hope this episode inspires you to take back your power and build a mind, body, and life that you’ve intentionally chosen. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why stress is not inherently negative.
- What the stress mindset effect is.
- How the way you think about stress affects your immune system.
- What intention deficit disorder is.
- The power of establishing an intention.
- Why obstacles are necessary for achieving your goals.
- What you can learn from the difficult times in your life.
- The benefits of cultivating a meditation practice.
- How to start playing by your own rules and create fulfillment.
- The three things your soul wants.
- Why you should identify where you think best.
- How making excuses eliminates possibilities and hope.
- Why finding happiness is a myth.
- How you can change your future.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- MagicSpoon.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code model for free shipping!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- The Wild History of Cereal and Public Health – Episode 412
- The Link Between Exercise & Human Connection with Dr. Kelly McGonigal – Episode 393
- The 4 Stages of Personal Growth with Dr. Michael Beckwith – Episode 365
- The Truth About Hard Work with Bo Eason – Episode 367
- Turn Your Struggle Into Strength with Shaun T. – Episode 252
- 7 Mind-Blowing Ways That Meditation Improves Your Health – Episode 378
- The 5 Biggest Myths About Meditation with Light Watkins – Episode 267
- Create an Extraordinary Mind with Vishen Lakhiani – Episode 357
- Reclaim Your Time & Build Your Life Resume with Jesse Itzler – Episode 312
- How to Change Your State & Age in Reverse with Natalie Jill – Episode 347
- Build Your Mental Fitness & Become Relentless with Tim Grover – Episode 324
- Taking Bold Action & Making Time for What’s Important with Pat Flynn – Episode 370
- The Life Visioning Process by Michael Beckwith
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation