TNSS 180: Hands-On With the iPhone XR and Google Home Hub
On The New Screen Savers recorded on Saturday, October 27, 2018, with Leo Laporte and Aaron Newcomb:
- Leo and Aaron discuss the new copyright ruling that protects the right to repair for some gadgets, whether China could spy on President Trump's iPhone, and a piece of art made by AI that sold for $432,500.
- Leo gives his hands-on first look at iPhone XR and lets you know why it might be the one to pick over the more pricey iPhone XS and XS Max.
- Aaron and Leo answer some of your questions about Makerspaces, detecting Wi-Fi problems, and making a DIY music streaming server.
- Leo reviews the new Google Home Hub, which combines the functionality of the Google Assistant, a smart home controller, and a digital picture frame that automatically picks your best and latest photos.
- If you haven't gotten around to decorating for Halloween, Megan Morrone shows you how instantly creepify your home if you have some Philips Hue smart lights.
Guest: Megan Morrone
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store