TNSS 187: Take Back Control of Your Email With the Helm Personal Server
On 'The New Screen Savers' recorded on Saturday, December 15, 2018, with Leo Laporte and Scott Bourne:
- Leo and Scott discuss the continuing Chinese espionage story, Facebook's new data breach of their user's photos, and Google CEO Sundar Pichai's appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Helm wants you to take back control of your email with a personal server for your home. Co-founder and CEO Giri Sreenivas joins us to show how the Helm works, its simple setup process, and how it keeps your data safe.
- Scott gives us a look at Skylum Software's upcoming update to their photo editing app Luminar 2018 with Luminar 3, adding new features like Libraries to automatically organizes your images and more editing tools powered by AI.
- We continue our Holiday Gift Guides with Scott's picks for photographers of any level.
- Leo gives us a first look at a couple of electric bikes, Rad Power Bikes' RadCity and Lithium Cycles' Super73-S1, plus a few cycling accessories.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store