TOP SIGNS YOU’RE AN EMPATH & HOW TO NAVIGATE THIS WORLD!!! Plus a Guided Meditation! Rev. Stephanie Red Feather Ph.D.
If you’ve ever wondered why you’re so sensitive, and how in the world to navigate this world, then do we have the Evolutionary Empath show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Rev. Stephanie Red Feather Ph.D., founder and director of the Blue Star Temple, an expert on empaths, and the author of a brilliant must read for anyone who’s attracted to show, or with a highly sensitive child, or married (my wife calls it The Handbook to the Pookie), “The Evolutionary Empath”
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to know if you’re an empath and live a heart-centered life.
Key Points Discussed:
- A simple way to tell if you are an empath (03:23)
- Having a challenging time blending and merging with others from a young age (03:52)
- Flipping the switch and choosing the dark side (06:04)
- How did you become Red Feather and what is an empath? (10:10)
- The meaning of living from the shadow aspect (17:32)
- The morphic field of the empath and the role of empaths in helping move humanity through its period of ascension (24:35)
- The common challenges and special qualities of an empath (26:48)
- Do our sensitivities increase during our lifetime? (32:30)
- An empath’s ability to merge with and absorb the energy of other beings (34:46)
- A technique to use to create an energy field (41:36)
- Building boundaries despite having a big open heart and the desire to serve others (47:28)
- Self-Care: Some simple steps to take to start to refill the bank account (55:56)
- Advice for parents who have an empathic child (59:24)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive