TPJ 5: How to Be Present (actionable and practical - not woowoo)
Deal with distractions, enjoy them while they're young and bring peace and calm to your mind.
In this episode I’m going to give you actionable ways to bring more presence into your life so that you can experience regret -free living, enjoy your children (even while they’re young) and feel satisfied that you’re living life to the fullest.
Here’s the best part: It takes less than a minute a day.
In this episode you’ll hear:
● What presence is (and isn’t).
● How you’re not the only one who’s constantly feeling distracted. We all are!
● Why you shouldn’t wait for the “perfect circumstances” to be present, avoiding the “I’ll be present when...” trap.
● Why this is crucial for everyone (even if you think you’re already present or think it’s not for you).
● How to parent a child who grows up thinking “my parent connected with me and was there for me.”
● The 5 simple ways you can pull yourself into any moment and be present.
Links & Resources:
● Show notes: theparentingjunkie.com/5
● The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing by Bronnie Ware
● Sponsorship: theparentingjunkie.com/design
● Parent in Love Course: theparentingjunkie.com/parentinlove
● Facebook Community: theparentingjunkie.com/loveparenting