TWiT 669: 15 Minutes of Fun
- Apple's WWDC this week looks like it may be a disappointment for anyone hoping for new hardware.
- Facebook is killing its "Trending Topics" section.
- Teens prefer Instagram and Snapchat to Facebook; close to half are "almost constantly" online.
- The Atari VCS is coming soon for expensive retro gaming.
- Scooters and bikes are becoming a problem for San Francisco.
- The new emoji are coming!
- A Canadian Hacker gets 5 years for his part in the Russin-linked Yahoo breach.
- Microsoft is worth more than Google.
- Self-driving technology picks up speed as California ok's free autonomous taxis.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience