TWiT 672: Meme the Queen
- The US Supreme Court kills warrantless cell phone location fishing and okays state sales taxes on internet purchases.
- Apple offers refunds on MacBook butterfly keyboard repairs and wants to let you use your iPhone to unlock your car.
- Amazon wants to put Alexa in your hotel room, and everywhere else.
- Professional videogames are going mainstream, with huge stadiums and $100 million prizes.
- A proposed European Union copyright law will declare war on memes.
- IGTV is Instagram's attempt to jump on the online video bandwagon.
- Plus: transhumanism, Domino's as an infrastructure company, and IBM's new debate robot!
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience