TWiT 676: Falling Asleep as the Robots Wake Up
- The future is flying cars! (Or not-flying cars, perhaps holes in the ground.)
- Apple's new MacBooks suffering from thermal throttling - is it the end for Intel?
- Google hit with $5 billion fine by EU for Android shenanigans.
- Will Fuschia be Google's one OS to rule them all?
- EU works on new laws of robotics.
- Google Translate starts spouting prophesy.
- Jeff Bezos is the richest man in history, but still gets his own hoagies.
- Elon Musk settles his farting unicorn feud.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience