TWiT 678: Popcorn and Brown Liquor
- Apple is the first trillion dollar company ever.
- Is Universal Basic Income the fix for poverty in America?
- Alexa is Now the Ultimate in Home Security
- Why you should avoid Chinese phones.
- Facebook Dating is coming soon - will this make you spend too much time on Facebook?
- People still don't understand blockchain.
- Maybe you just shouldn't tweet.
- Ed Bott thinks the Surface Go is great!
- MoviePass is going out of business, and it's Owen JJ Stone's fault.
- Fortnight doesn't want to pay the Google Play store.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store