TWiT 678: Popcorn and Brown Liquor
- Apple is the first trillion dollar company ever.
- Is Universal Basic Income the fix for poverty in America?
- Alexa is Now the Ultimate in Home Security
- Why you should avoid Chinese phones.
- Facebook Dating is coming soon - will this make you spend too much time on Facebook?
- People still don't understand blockchain.
- Maybe you just shouldn't tweet.
- Ed Bott thinks the Surface Go is great!
- MoviePass is going out of business, and it's Owen JJ Stone's fault.
- Fortnight doesn't want to pay the Google Play store.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience