TWiT 680: Hacky Hack Hack
- Leave Elon alone! Tesla tumbles after Musk laments his "most difficult and painful year."
- Google employees revolt over China rumors; town hall meeting shut down due to "kerfuffle" tweets.
- Apple thinks that its headquarter buildings are worth 1/6th of an iPhone XS+.
- Australian teen Hacky Hack Hacks Apple's main computer network.
- MoviePass is failing miserably, but the French version is great!
- Google clarifies how constantly it tracks your location.
- US government wants to wiretap Facebook Messenger
- Facebook is not responsible for news media's continued existence.
- Ajit Pai finally admits to congress that the FCC wasn't hacked.
- 10 nanometer transistors? Try 1/10th nanometer. German researchers develop a 1 atom transistor switch.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience