TWiT 685: Emotional Support Ham
- iPhone XS and XS Max are flying off the shelves (especially in Santa Rosa).
- Pixel 2 camera beats the iPhone XS.
- Why the dual-sim iPhones are a bigger deal than you think.
- (Heart) doctors hate it! Apple Watch's one weird ECG trick.
- Elon Musk introduces the first SpaceX moon passenger, DOJ introduces a criminal investigation to Musk.
- Amazon introduces a slew of new Alexa devices in its continuing mission to control everything in your home (including you).
- Magic Leap One first look: nobody should buy it, but it is absolutely the future.
- Happy 10th anniversary, T-Mobile G1! We have come full circle: the first Android phone didn't have a headphone jack, either.
- Google's plans for China, and China's plans for the world.
- John Hancock won't sell you life insurance unless you strap on a Fitbit or Apple Watch.
- Coding error scraps Subaru Ascent.
- Salesforce's Mark Benioff buys Time magazine.
- Freezing your credit report is now free thanks to a new law.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount
TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience