TWiT 689: Nobody Expects the Scooter Inquisition
- Cognitive hacking with scale and co-ordination.
- Will the newest iPad have 2 connectors?
- Should keynotes for product launches go away?
- Some speculation about what to expect from the upcoming Apple event.
- Morgan on Twitter and his thoughts on Google+.
- Google in the EU and something that isn't getting as much press.
- The discussion continues around Bloomberg's article and Tim Cook's demand for a retraction.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
TWiT 711: Your Pain is Their Business Model
TWiT 710: Mollie the Crab
TWiT 709: Third-Party Dog Hats
TWiT 708: Outrage Moms
TWiT 707: Will It Bend?
TWiT 706: Tiny, Incremental, and Frictionless
TWiT 705: Between the Buns
TWiT 704: To the Woodshed With You!
TWiT 703: Algorithms are People, Too
TWiT 702: Millsplain It to Me
TWiT 701: Safe Bladder Space
TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
TWiT 699: Our Year's Best
TWiT 698: A Christmas Miracle
TWiT 697: The Big Leek Cabal
TWiT 696: I've Got Mark-Level Sign-Off
TWiT 695: Friends in Bikinis
TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
TWiT 693: Big Boy Easy Bake Oven
TWiT 692: Ravioli for the Recount