TWiT 694: Reverse Superlatives
- US government tells allies not to buy Huawei products
- China to fully roll out "social credit" scoring system by end of 2020
- Is Apple bringing back the iPhone X?
- Google News may leave EU over link tax
- Cards against Humanity wins Black Friday, Sears loses.
- For one brief shining moment this week, Microsoft was the world's most valuable company
- Social media influencers and social media backlash
- Amazon wants to buy Fox sports channels
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store