TWiT 700: A Carwash for Your Face
- Apple tanks on Tim Cook's earnings warning - is the golden age of iPhone over?
- Are Facebook and Google too big to Fail? No. Here's why.
- China and the US duel over security, AI, and quantum computing.
- Qualcomm vs Apple legal battles heat up.
- Fortnite and Pokemon Go rake in the dough in 2018.
- Amazon wins big over the holiday season.
- Microsoft wants to give you control over your digital data.
- For the 1st time in 20 years, an entire year's worth of books, movies, and art enters the public domain.
- The 10-second toothbrush, the Kurigization of Things (KoT) and more reasons why you shouldn't go to CES 2019.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store