TWiT 736: Leave the Phone, Save the Donuts
This Week's Stories:
- iPhone 11 vs iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: the end of the Thinner Era
- No High refresh rate for iPhone Pro
- New iPhone colors: corpse purple, baby poop green
- How durable is the iPhone 11 Pro?
- Night mode, 3 lenses, high key: is iPhone 11 Pro the best phone camera you can buy?
- iPhone 11 will be unlocked on day one
- Apple seems ever so slightly more price sensitive this year
- iPhone 11 camera bump: why not just make the phone thicker?
- Apple Watch 5: always on
- Apple Watch 5: aluminum vs titanium vs ceramic
- Apple Arcade and Apple TV+
- Apple can't get JJ Abrams, even for a half-billion $$$
- 48 States coming after Google
- Tech backlash? What tech backlash?
- Are we building our own surveillance state?
- Google's $995 Project Jacquard backpack
- Where do we go after GDPR?
- Want $125 from Equifax? Please jump through these flaming hoops.
- Pixel 4: is there anything that hasn't leaked yet?
- Which voice assistant is the best, and how can we make it better?
- Microsoft Surface Event October 2
- Minecraft hits 112 million users a month
- MoviePass finally folds
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store