TWiT 744: Boiling the Privacy Frog
This Week's Stories
- Big Tech is trying to fix California's housing crisis by throwing $billions at it. Here's what they should do instead.
- How can we fix the mess that is video conferencing?
- Delivering drugs via drone: what could possibly go wrong?
- Google open sources Cardboard, instead of just killing it as we expected.
- The FBI is secretly using face recognition to track us. The ACLU thinks this is bad for some reason.
- Apple is slowly tightening its privacy system.
- Saudi spies infiltrate Twitter. Is Big Tech security-conscious enough?
- FACEBOOK changes its logo. WHY?
- Facebook and political ads
- Photoshop for iPad is finally here.
- Here are the best tools for vertical video.
- Is Adobe's subscription model fair to consumers?
- Adobe Aero tries to standardize AR.
- Microsoft Ignite focuses on the hybrid cloud.
- Why 5G will never work, and why it will be amazing when it does.
- 8K will make you vomit.
- Microsoft puts Superman on glass.
- AppleTV+ launches big. If you could only have 5 streaming services, which would you choose?
- Amazon knocks $40 off the price of Prime for veterans. Thank you for your service!
Host: Alex Lindsay
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store