TWiT 755: Somebody Stole My Tim Tams!
This Week's Stories:
- Was Jeff Bezos really hacked by Saudi Arabia?
- Welcome to the post-fact era. Embrace the power of ignorance!
- Sonos backs off threat to brick old speakers
- Apple pushes back against EU common charging standard
- Sundar Pichai calls for regulation of AI
- Why banning face recognition is just the first step
- One good thing about Brexit
- The tech angle of "Megxit"
- Biden calls game developers "little creeps"
- Tech execs are being SWATted
- Alan Turing's OBE medal, Ph.D. certificate, etc recovered from crazed superfan
- Throwboy is back with Pocket Pillows
- Vine is back as Byte
- Xerox still trying to buy HP
- Octi is augmented reality social media
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store