TWiT 759: Never Gonna Give You Up
This Week's Stories:
- COVID-19 coronavirus causing tech conference chaos
- Should Apple investors be worried about COVID-19?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip - does it live up to the hype?
- COVID-19 coronavirus will crash the tech economy for a while
- Apple iPhone 9 / SE 2 likely for March launch
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip factory closed due to COVID-19
- Target leaks inventory listings for 'AirPods X Generation,' 'Apple TV Gen X' and 'Apple Watch Series X' bands, and 'Apple iPod Touch X Generation'
- Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in Star Trek, Tom Holland and Robert Downey Jr in Back to the Future - deepfakes are getting better
- EU kills the Lightning port - USB-C is now the law of the land
- Apple considers letting users set 3rd-party apps as default
- Apple tries to- ban German book about App Store; book hits #2 on the bestseller list. Get the book at https://amzn.to/2VbRWk2
- Trump urges Supreme Court to side with Oracle over Google
- Bezos to give $10 Billion to fight climate change
- Twitter bans 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts for "platform manipulation"
- Trump ads will take over YouTube on Election Day
- New ransomware scheme - hackers will make Google ban your ads
- Fortnite streamers demonetized over Rickroll emotes
- Larry Tesler, the man who invented cut, copy, and paste, dies at 74
- Bert Sutherland, who helped develop the ARPANET, dies at 83
- Adobe Photoshop turns 30
- $400 Hot Wheels RC Tesla Cybertruck
- Get Dan's novel The Bayern Agenda at https://amzn.to/39ZGKLA
- Register for LastPass's RSA After Hours in San Francisco! https://bit.ly/2SVjAAm
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store