Tackle Your ToDo List in Four Simple Steps
Although we cannot control what life throws at us, we can learn the best ways to manage it with the right tools. That’s why episode 69 of The Positively Living Podcast is about tackling your to-do list!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of managing your life by using to-do lists in a productive and healthy way and actionable steps you can take right now to become more efficient so you can live more and achieve more.
I cover the following topics:
- How a to-do list that is seemingly helpful can easily become cluttered and actually create more stress.
- Deleting the items from your to-do list that you do not intend to do is acting as a distraction from the more important tasks.
- Delegating items on your list that others can do by asking “how can this get done” instead of “how am I going to get this done?”
- Delaying tasks that are important but are meant for another time.
- Tackling your tasks head-on now that you’ve narrowed it down to the important items you should be focusing on in the present moment.
Having a list that reflects what really needs to be done gives you clarity and boosts your confidence and focus. Tackle your to-do list the right way and you can't help but be more profitable and productive in your business and everyday life.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny