Taking AIM at Maternal Morbidity and Mortality
We’re taking AIM at reducing maternal morbidity and mortality during an exclusive four-part series on ICD10monitor and Talk Ten Tuesdays. The series will be led by senior healthcare consultant Kristi Pollard, Director of Coding Quality and Education for the Haugen Consulting Group. During her series, Kristi will discuss how coded data is being used by the Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM) to improve maternal outcomes.
The live broadcast will also feature these other segments:
- Special Report: American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) 2021 President and Chair Katherine Lusk will discuss accomplishments from her term and how the Association continues to advance and advocate for the creation and use of trusted information.
- The Coding Report: Laurie Johnson will report on the latest coding news.
- Tuesday Focus: Telemedicine or Telemarketing: Former special agent for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) Eric Rubenstein will report on how fraud, currently being perpetuated against the Medicare population, is best defined as “telemarketing” fraud. Rubenstein is now director of litigation for Advize Health, LLC.
- News Desk: Timothy Powell, compliance expert and ICD10monitor national correspondent, will anchor the Talk Ten Tuesdays News Desk.
- TalkBack: Erica Remer, MD, founder and president of Erica Remer, MD, Inc., and Talk Ten Tuesdays co-host, will report on a subject that has caught her attention during her popular segment.