Taming Your Workflow with Jessica Wasik
098 - The more pet photography clients you have, the more likely it is that something—or someone—will slip through the cracks. Once Pittsburgh-based photographer Jessica Wasik reached the point of potential client-management chaos, she realized it was time to upgrade her workflow and client tracking system.
Fast-forward to today and Jessica's a full-on Dubsado evangelist, sharing with fellow photogs the sanity-saving magic of this robust client-management tool. This week we talk about workflow in general and Dubsado specifically, including why and how you might make the leap.
What To Listen For:
- Why Jessica chose Dubsado for her customer relationship management (CRM) software
- How to get started using a CRM system
- The time-saving Dubsado feature that Jessica loves
- An important question to ask each new lead, to help personalize the process
- The 3 different sections to tackle when setting up your workflow
- Nicole's personal rule for every single client interaction
We're thrilled to have Jessica's new Dubsado 101 course available (for free!) inside the Hair of the Dog Academy. If you're ready for a grown-up CRM but could use some hand-holding as you get started, you'll definitely want to check out this thorough video series!
Resources From This Episode:
- Dubsado 101 (for Academy members)
- Calendar Contests with Jessica Wasik (for Academy members)
- Episode 20: Calendar Contest with Jessica Wasik
- Bark & Gold Photography
- Bark & Gold Photography on Instagram
- Bark & Gold on Facebook
- Dubsado, Jotform, Trello, Zapier
- Hair of the Dog Academy (Doors open 9/2! Get on the waitlist HERE.)
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our new and FREE COMMUNITY now!