- Rachel is on Twitter as @rachel_sala. Check out Glitch CIty! https://glitch.city/
- Laura is on Twitter as @lmichet and the web at http://lauramichet.com/. Check out Industries of Titan! https://braceyourselfgames.com/industries-of-titan/
- 4:10 All clothes hangers should be made of wood rather than wire or plastic.
- 8:32 How do you feel about food mascots shaped like the food you're about to eat?
- 12:31 I could put any liquid in my CPAP humidifier.
- 18:21 Mallow asks: "Sliding doors. Are people in favor? Opposed? Terrified of them? Feels like in the US we've converged on a kind of door that just isn't that great."
- 23:48 If there was one silly skill you could acquire with no effort, like being good at karaoke, what would it be?
- 34:08 People in different eras interpreting subtleties in media differently--for example, people not "getting" all of Shakespeare's jokes, interpreting the ending of The Wicker Man differently, etc.
- 45:07 Multi-Mario races.
- The comfort of a Discord voice channel where everyone is muted.
- A Discord voice channel where you go to poop.
- Perceiving a pun and wanting to forget it.
- Being in total agreement as to whether we should discuss topics.
- The hidden cost of plastic coat hangers.
- Contemplating the luxury of your collection of fancy wooden coat hangers.
- Never having purchased coat hangers in your life but still ending up with a bunch of them.
- Accruing heavier and heavier clothing as you age.
- Not needing coat hangers because you just drape all your clothes over the back of a folding chair.
- A barbecue joint where the mascot is a sapient pig that is super thrilled that you're about to eat him.
- Alienation from the food production process.
- The weird zone where pigs are slaughtered in an alternate dimension outside our ken.
- Chuck E. Cheese's real name.
- The sweetest meat you'll ever eat.
- Sweetmeats vs. sweetbreads.
- A restaurant with the slogan "the sweetest bread you'll ever eat" and the mascot is a talking Thymus gland.
- Thymus glands just being in you someplace.
- Putting soup in your humidifier and saving yourself the trouble of making breakfast.
- Accidentally blasting yourself with mold all night.
- Sharing a CPAP machine with your life partner, like a tandem bike.
- Adding a splash of bleach to your soup so it won't grow mold in your humidifier overnight.
- Taking action to ensure huge amounts of water enters your body because otherwise the water will probably just sit there.
- Every sliding glass door having a big colorful sticker on it because once someone ran into it and broke their nose or crashed through or both.
- The worst-designed lateral thinking puzzle exacerbating your fear of heights.
- All the rollers in the sliding glass door being crushed so you're just dragging a huge pane of glass along the ground.
- Sliding glass doors being perfectly safe because they cannot break; they can only become windows.
- Increasing the amount of natural light in your home via strategic placement of mirrors.
- Holding a mirror and pointing the sun at your face.
- Everyone loving your ukulele cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit, but only the first time they hear it.
- Knowing how to play a bunch of instruments but they all weigh 300 pounds.
- Making a xylophone out PVC pipes you found in a dumpster and playing Ode to Joy on it.
- Solving this portable xylophone problem once and for all by googling "portable xylophone."
- A gigantic marimba that is built into the room it's in like a supercomputer of sound.
- Wanting to go on a weird xylophone tour.
- Being good enough to impress people who don't know anything about that particular skill.
- Wanting to play an instrument that leaves your mouth free to have a jolly conversation.
- Combining our powers to identify the hexagonal pirate accordion.
- Circus jazz.
- Scottish peasants swaying together like kindergarteners singing a jolly pagan song as the flames approach.
- Fifty years ago, being horrified when pagans burn the character representing cops and religious authority alive, but nowadays everybody owns a guillotine and worships Alan Moore's snake god.
- Whether the Nicholas Cage Wicker Man being hilarious at release was inspired by the 1970s Wicker Man being hilarious in a modern context.
- Jokes that modern audiences don't have the context to understand.
- Works written in 17th or 18th century English needing localization as much as works in a foreign language.
- Not linking to an edifying Tumblr thread because Tumblr's threading is the worst.
- People in the 1940s just talking like that actually.
- Movie actors finally learning to act sometime around 1950.
- Staying awake for 38 hours to get every star, moon and shine in the 3D Mario series.
- Our failings as adult humans.
- Doing game jams where you actually sleep.
- Scoping your game development project to allow sleep during development.
- Romanticizing the idea of staying up all night doing something fun because now you're an adult with adult responsibilities and shirt resilience.
- Not being able to justify doing something for fun so you tack on a charity drive.
- The shifting sense of what's important and what's moral that defines the human experience over time.
- Whether or not you could pay us to play World of Warcraft.
- Your guild leader getting in fistfights all the time and eventually going up jail and appointing you temporary guild leader because he doesn't realize you're a woman.
- Training your brain to be okay playing just one video game for a while.
- A hat that is so ugly you had to give it to a friend.
- Giving your goth dog friend pastel outfits to wear on Bunny Day.
- Lamenting that there is no other place or time to discuss topics.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store