Teaser: Funniest dating fails with online dating expert Perri Schneider
During today’s mini convos, we check in with online dating coach, Perri Schneider, about the pros and cons of dating pre- and post-COVID. Perri’s main insight is that the casual style of surface level dating pre-COVID has transformed into a space where everyone is in pursuit of finding a connection, rather than dating casually. In our second mini convo, Perri tells the story of returning to a cool bar after an awkward date, and seeing the guy still waiting for his Uber! Tune in to hear more.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The casual style of surface level dating pre-COVID that primarily focused on hook ups.
- How the pandemic forced people to realize their need for connection.
- How isolated men realized that they wanted relationships instead of casual dating.
- How this has leveled the playing field between men and women.
- The positive impact that everyone is in pursuit of finding a connection.
- Perri’s dating story of returning to a bar after ending an awkward date.
“During the pandemic, we were isolated and lonely and sad and we really deeply craved connection and a partner. Both men and women are like, okay, I’m ready to get deep with someone.” — @SchneiderPerri [0:00:37 ]
“With the pandemic, we did pause and we did take a really good look at our lives and where we’re at. Is this what I really want? Do I want to be myself? No, I want a partner. I want to do life with someone.” — @SchneiderPerri [0:01:24 ]
“The positive side is that everybody is in pursuit now of finding a connection.” — @SchneiderPerri [0:01:38 ]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Support the show (https://paypal.me/momslowdown)