Teaser: How you know CBD is working with Dawn Fable of Press Pause Project
In today’s mini convo, Dawn Fable of the Press Pause Project reveals how she knew that CBD was working for her at a family Thanksgiving dinner that she was hosting. She tells the story of how she got everything ready, cleaned the house, and welcomed 18 family members, only to realize that she didn’t have enough plates to serve dessert on. Next, she reveals that she served her guests on Fourth of July paper plates, and didn’t care at all! This was the moment where she realized that CBD was allowing her to be present and appreciate her life in a meaningful way. Tune in to hear her tell the story!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why Dawn remembers the moment she realized CBD was working for her: it was fresh.
- The story of how she hosted Thanksgiving dinner with 18 family members which previously would have made her very nervous, and calmly got everything ready.
- How she didn’t have enough plates for dessert and served it on Fourth of July paper plates.
- The fact that she didn’t care at all, which was unusual.
- How this made her realize that CBD was allowing her to be present and appreciate everything.
“It’s funny because I did not have enough place settings for dessert. I served our Thanksgiving dessert on Fourth of July paper plates, and it was so abundantly clear to me because I couldn’t have cared less!” — Dawn Fable [0:00:53 ]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Support the show (https://paypal.me/momslowdown)