Teaser: If you dress like you, you will always be in style; a conversation with celebrity stylist Lauren Messiah
If you dress like you, you’re always in style. That’s our top tip from today’s guest, celebrity stylist, Lauren Messiah. Tune in to hear why she doesn’t have a single important piece in her closet, but aims to have plenty of staple pieces in her closet, because those are the ones that will last. We hope you’ll join us to hear how to build your own long-lasting closet!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How you’re always in style if you dress like you.
- Why you will buy clothes with longevity if you’re drawn to something from the right place.
- Learn how you can ignore trends entirely and just aim to be yourself.
- How the big icons in the world are not following any rules but have the confidence to own it.
- How Lauren guide her clients to pick out the right clothes rather than choosing for them.
- Why low rise pants and exposed g-strings are not a trend we want to revisit.
- Understand how the foundational pieces in your closet are the most important.
- The role of staples as a go-to solution to a wardrobe crisis.
“If you dress like you, you’re always in style.” — @LaurenMessiah [0:00:01 ]
“If you know who you are, you know where you’re going. You will be drawn to the right things and, when you have the confidence, you’ll be able to pull it off.” — @LaurenMessiah [0:00:39 ]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Support the show (https://paypal.me/momslowdown)