Teaser: The Subtle Interplay of Lifestyle Factors in your Fertility Journey with Dr. Christina Burns
Today’s guest, Dr. Christina Burns, is the founder of Naturna, an integrative health centre dedicated to the fusion of Eastern medicine and Western science. On this mini episode, we discuss why Dr. Burns believes that taking charge of your fertility journey involves the subtle interplay of factors like diet and stress before bringing out the big guns of traditional fertility treatment. Join us to hear more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why it’s always appropriate to seek out knowledge, but it could be too early to find someone to manage your case.
- How to look at adjusting your lifestyle, starting with seeking out a nutritionist.
- The softer, gentler approach that involves taking responsibility for your habits.
- Why Dr. Burns believes in lesser intervention.
- The power of learning your body.
- Needing more information as a great reason to seek out support from a doctor.
- What her advice to patients boils down to: don’t neglect the subtle interplay of things in your life and seek out the knowledge you need to take action.
- Why taking charge means addressing diet and stress before taking on the big guns.
“First line is a softer, more gentle approach in taking responsibility for your own habits that could be either enhancing your fertility or getting in the way of your fertility.” — Dr. Christina Burns [0:00:36 ]
“Don’t neglect the subtle interplay of things in your life that could be influencing your fertility. Seek out the knowledge you need to take action.” — Dr. Christina Burns [0:01:30 ]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Support the show (https://paypal.me/momslowdown)