Techgrounds MD Abdessamad and participant Katia on opportunities in tech for underrepresented talent
Abdessamad Dari is the MD of Techgrounds Netherlands. With a background in management, sales and system admin, in 2019 he joined Techgrounds. He is Managing Director of the Rotterdam based program that reskills talent in IT.
Katia Ramos’ career includes several administrative roles at different organizations until she found herself out of a job. She is a participant in the current program.
In this episode, we'll cover the following topics:
- opportunities in tech for underrepresented talent
- a paradigm shift for employers;
- first hand experience from inside the program
- People: Abdessamad Dari, Katia Ramos, Ruben Nieuwenhuis, Marijn Roelof, Rory Heltzel
- Companies: TechGrounds, MolenGeek, Booking.com, Rabobank, Squerist, PostNL, ITCampus
- Media: Molengeek (SIfted Article), Fugees - Can’t take my eyes off of you
Want to promote diversity and professionalism in your IT team? Looking for talented new IT people? Visit https://techgrounds.nl/voor-bedrijven/